So great to see it back clap

The woman was also a blond, but more of the strawberry variety, pretty in a determined sort of way, with a markedly purposeful set to her jaw.
Lana?

Lois gave her a sharp look. Did Lana Lang think that she and her fiance were going to grab the next ride before Clark and her? Not likely!
Meow?

Lana glanced at her, and Lois wasn't surprised to see that the sweet smile was masking an angry glare. "Clark won't mind, will you, Clark?" She looked confidently back at Clark. "Maybe your girlfriend doesn't understand who I am."

"I'm sure she does," Clark said. Lois thought the corners of his mouth twitched.

Lana looked back at Lois, and her eyes narrowed slightly. "I'm Dr. Lang's daughter. We have standing in this town."

Lois raised her eyebrows. "Oh? That's nice to know. But we were *still* here first."
Yep. 'Meow' it is. Or maybe more like this...
[img]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSkQXB7e_1FRWq_ZzASrH3D5meDofYkJIJ3WwLnzJRzkrxfpYE&t=1&usg=__19x_3X0VvJAn_1_R3tN58hu4Fg0=[/img]

Wonder what's up with the package. It sounds like money. But why drop money off anonymously? The mysterious ending? grovel Please, don't let us hang for too long grovel

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.