Dear all,

Thanks for your kind comments.

Terry, thanks for your very encouraging and thoughtful feedback, all the throughout this story. Glad you liked Patch and her routine with Lois. I agree it's a great cover for why Lois is in such great shape. smile

When I was nine, my friends and I certainly didn't talk about what Jon's overheard on the playground, but plenty of folks I know say that they got their first inkling of the birds and bees talk from kids on the playground. Jon does seem to have inherited his mother's sense of inquisitiveness and like Lois, his instincts did send him on the right track, while still managing to get him in some trouble.

Not sure if the Muse is likely to get to work any time soon. I'm enjoying having a bit of free time to do other things, but who knows...

Ann, thank you for always taking the time to read and leave such wonderful feedback. I agree that the house and the kids and the dogs all seem to indicate a certain "settling down," which I think after everything they've been through is exactly what they want.

Hi Michael - of course Jon wouldn't guess Clark is Superman. He is Lois's son, after all! smile And yes, the dirt digger incident didn't happen in this universe, but I can't imagine that no one in the press got a picture of that morning when Superman launched into the sky to save the whole planet from an asteroid. Like you, I'm sad to leave this universe. It has been quite an interesting place to be for all these years.

Thanks, DW. I'm really glad you enjoyed the story.

Thanks, Evelyn. And thanks for sticking it out despite all the delays and breaks in the story.

Iolan, thank you so much. You are much, much too kind.

No, SJH, thank you.

Thanks, Mika. I've definitely heard from others that the Zara and Ching parts weren't their favorite parts, given that they got to be together through their toughest times and Lois and Clark didn't. But I'm glad you enjoyed the other new characters and Lois and Clark's long journey together through the last part of the story.

Ray, the pleasure has been mine.

Thanks, Jenni. You are most definitely right - this has definitely been a roller coaster ride. Thanks for your feedback over the years.

Thanks, Artemis. It has indeed been seven years. I really can't wrap my mind around that. I'm amazed at how many people kept up with the story over that long period of time.

Amy, thanks for coming along on the journey.

Thank you all again for reading and commenting through the years and the many delays. Since I started writing this story, I graduated from law school; moved to New York; had a great, but extremely stressful legal practice; met the future Mr. Rac; switched jobs; moved to DC; got married; and moved to another continent. There were times I definitely thought the muse was gone and the story wouldn't be finished. There were other times when the will to write was there, but the time sorely lacking. So thank you all for the encouragement and feedback that helped me finally finish this monster!

Warmest regards, as always,

Rac