Thanks for your comments, everyone.

Evelyn, glad you enjoyed the resolution of the Jiang plot line and LnC's decision to include Jon in the process of getting ready for a new baby. I imagine it's probably pretty tough for a kid, seeing how excited everyone else is about the new baby, wondering if they'll still pay any attention to you once the baby arrives.

I agree, Iolan, Clark is just about the most dependable person there is, and not in a boring, the mailman always shows up at 2 pm sort of way. Clark Kent is the guy you always want on your side. He always comes through. And no matter how hard it is, or how much it sucks, he does the right thing.

I completely believe it would have been well within Superman's rights to make Jiang pee his pants, Michael. wink

Thanks, DW, I'm glad that Jiang's desperation came through in the first section.

Frequentflyer, I'm afraid we are indeed, approaching the end. It has been a very, very long time since I started this story (with some terribly long breaks, I admit). More is coming up.

You're correct, Terry, we're coming up on the end. There's not much left at all. As for any costume issues Ultrawoman may have, I don't know...guess she'll jump off that bridge when she gets to it...I do recall her using bandages to bind her chest in the pilot....

I agree, Ann, superpowers probably negate the possibility of stretch marks. All mortal women should be jealous of her (as if having Clark Kent weren't reason enough). Thanks for reading and commenting so faithfully. Glad to hear you enjoyed Jon's part in this section.

More is on its way!

Rac