Superman collapsing. Ultra Woman hovering over him like a helicopter parent.
clap

The built-up heaviness drained from his body and into her hands. Her touch sweetened his weariness, and Clark drifted into a deep, restful sleep.
Awwwwww

"Starving," he said. His hand slipped under her t-shirt and glided across her back. "But there's something else I'd like first."

"I can't imagine what," Lois said innocently, although her hand had left his face and begun to slide down his chest.

"Let me show you," Clark said, and his mouth found hers.
And now he's awake again clap

"But don't you think it's just *wrong* to lead a guy on like that?" she said heatedly.
Okay, two options. Either she is like Cat and a serial monogamist. Or, she's just slightly aggrieved that Lois won't share.

"Breakfast?" Clark said with a smile. "By then, it'll be nearly bedtime for you."

She poked his chest. "Honestly, Kent," she said. "You have developed a seriously one-track mind since becoming a married man."
I think little Miss PrimAndProper is projecting. After all, Metropolis breakfast time is more or less her supper time, thus making this into a regular couple of hours instead of 12 hours of insatiable Kryptonian devouring his wife.

Sweet and wholesome part. Now, if I go by the teaser, next part will be Mayson action and then we will get Hawthorn action and Esmeralda action in the part after next?

Oh and...
"Superman," she said, her eyelids beating double time.
Artemis is dead-on with the rotflol

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.