Preview of 52

The waitress arrived to take their order. Lois ordered the waffles. Clark ordered the eggs Benedict. They smiled secretly at each other - it seemed strange to be ordering breakfast when, despite the early morning sunshine, it felt like evening.

"This is nice," Lois said. "I know you had some reservations about Ultra Woman, but without my suit, we wouldn't be able to do this." The door opened and a woman entered the cafe. Lois groaned softly under her breath. "Here's trouble," she said.

It was Mayson Drake.

Mayson Drake - the woman who had dared to invade Clark's bed ... the woman who had used the green rock to try to humiliate Superman at his wedding. Lois felt her latent anger stir to life.

Mayson came directly to their table and looked down at Clark. "Superman," she said, her eyelids beating double time. "You're back from your honeymoon."

"We might be back," Lois interjected. "But the honeymoon is far from over."
FDK goes here!

Another thank you to my tireless BRs - Iolanthe, Deja Vu, and Lynn. They are still giving me great suggestions, and each one of them improves the story with her contribution. clap clap clap

Thanks,

Corrina.