Oh, one slip on the Clark/Charlie bit:

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lois grinned, slipping her arm through his. “Still protecting your virtue, I see, Mr. Kent.”
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks so much, lcfan. If anyone else notices any of these, please let me know. It's amazing how easy it is to make that mistake. blush

I enjoyed your list of potential changes, Ank.K.S.

(Maybe I misunderstood, but I think you said something like we'll get to see that somehow).
You'll be given some pretty compelling hints about what might have happened by the time the story is over. That was one of the things that bugged me - what might have happened if Clark hadn't arrived. I wanted to answer that question, as well as possible, by the end of the story.

quote:
Lois snapped her eyes up to his from where they had been absentmindedly checking out the cut of his jeans.

The way you put this, it sounds completely harmless.
I don't know what you're talking about. It is completely innocent. confused

PS: Remind me, why is Clark staying in the past with Lois and playing house, raising a family, such a bad idea?
Given the potential implications to the timeline, I actually welcomed this interruption!
Now what do I do? Two different ideas about how this story should proceed. Well... guess we'll just have to see what happens.

I just had a scary thought -- If Clark tries to jump into the future, will he cease to exist because of the changed timelines? Or might there be a changed-timeline version of Clark, but not *this* version of him?
Just so many possibilities... laugh

Anyway, thanks for the comments and I've enjoyed the speculation.

Oh, and...

Oh and, does Lois still have Charlie's jacket with her?
Good question. I missed that. I'll go back and have Lois give it back when they step into the Alpha Nu Rho house.

Of course, that would remove some of the fun.
And we can't remove the fun, now can we?

ML wave

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
- CC Aiken, The Late Great Lois Lane