Yeah, Linda is certainly in a class of her own. She's not a sociopath. It's more like she cares in general about what the rest of her species thinks of her, but she has no idea about the rules of engagement the rest of the world operates on. Maybe she was kept in a cellar for the first 20 years of her life?

“Well, I can say unequivocally that you were not raped. Congratulations. You’re still a virgin.”
Now that's what you call a lucky surprise, considering her nickname...
From Oops...
And women break their hymens in all sorts of ways that have nothing to do with sex so it's not as if I would suddenly be wondering who stole my virginity without my knowing about it.
She sat down in what appeared to be the driver’s seat and reached out to touch the panel before hesitating. Maybe this wasn’t such a good idea. But then how...
At that moment I was sure Clark would return to find his time machine missing laugh And Lois...

He couldn’t know for certain that this was connected to what had happened to Lois. But it had all the earmarks to set off alarm bells in his head. A young woman, Angelina Wesley, a college co-ed, found dead behind a well-known college party spot. No signs of trauma. No signs of a struggle. No indication of foul play.
Well, random plot thought. Clark tells Lois. Lois investigates and puts it on the front of the Ink. Perry reads Ink and yells at Serena why they have been scooped. And the rest, i.e. how a twenty-year-old college student became a staff-writer at the DP, is history.

She knew where she had seen Charlie King before. Ten years ago. Her guardian angel. And he hadn’t changed a bit - right down to the style of his glasses, the cut of his hair and his leather jacket. Regardless of how impossible it might seem, Charlie King was traveling through time.
Ooh, boy...

And I probably missed about half the good parts in the FDK whinging

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.