Morgana Hi, thanks for commenting. I think any time that Lois and Clark broach this subject, it's going to raise a lot of emotions.

Artemis First, sorry for the delay in posting this part. I got interrupted by a 'Hey, Mum, Can you ....'

What genius in plotting!
Phew! Thank you. I tried to cover all the holes (and relied heavily on Trask being deranged), but I was still nervous posting it.

DW

Anxiously waiting for the next part and Clark answering all of Lois' questions
The problem is that when I post 23, all that's going to do is make you want 24!

Thanks for your FDK.

Sira Hi, thanks for letting me know you're reading.

Like the others I totally loved Trask having it backwards.
This is a Down Under fic - I figured it was the perfect place to reverse a few things (like Dan being on the park bench professing his love for Lois ... and there's a few more to come.)

Dandello Uhmm - I hadn't thought of him puking over her. However, Esmeralda will be put in her place (*not* next to Clark).

Thanks.

Michael

That pic is soooooooooo clap

And when Lois comes home, she finds the watch, hears noises, comes knocking, kicks in the door, finds Clark tied up to all for bedposts
Score - 4.5/6 cool

Sarah I assume that's aimed at Esmeralda, not Trask? wink

Cristina

YOu know what? After the angst of the last two parts, I think we deserve part 23 asap
You're probably right - but I didn't draw out the angst for multiple parts as many seemed to think I would wildguy wink wink

Thanks, Cristina.

Bob Re Trask - thank you. I tried to make his thought patterns logical - in a crazed way.

Esmeralda - it's not really friction I'm after ...

Thanks, Bob.

Ann Thanks for reading and FDKing even though you're tired.

It might not be exactly canon that Lois can inspire Clark to super-powered deeds, but it was close enough. And, like you, I enjoyed the idea.

Elizabeth Dame Edna Everage laugh

Now, if Esmeralda were Dame Edna Everage, wouldn't Clark be in for a shock!!!! eek eek

(For anyone not aware, Dame Edna Everage is the creation of Australian comedian, Barry Humphries, so under Edna's flowery dresses is ... well ... a male body)

http://encyclopedia.thefreedictionary.com/Barry+Humphries

Thanks, Elizabeth.

QoA Thanks. I can't reply without giving too much away. Except for ... the future angst you refer to will be addressed very early in the next part.

Shadow

This isn't fixing it.
That depends on whether you consider Esmeralda to be more dangerous than Trask + green rock!!!!

Thanks.

Corrina.