Kathy-- I am glad you enjoyed it! As for an epilogue, well, after thinking about it, I just don't know that I would be able to do justice to it. But I will continue thinking about it to see if I come up with any ideas. laugh

Iolanthe-- Thanks! I was going for sweet!

Corrina-- And I thank you for all of your hard work!!

Marina-- I'm glad to hear you enjoyed it! And I did like bringing Perry and Jimmy together like that--I was thinking, why not give Perry some assistance and Jimmy a leg up in the world? laugh

I hope to see more stories from you, Deja Vu.
Haha. Me too. wink I've been throwing a few ideas around, so we'll see!

DW-- Thanks!! I'm glad to hear you liked all of it...'cept for those pesky "Clark the lunkhead" moments, heh.

Laura-- Thank you! At last, the lunkheadedness is over, heh. As for relieving Clark of wrongdoing, I think Chapter 28 is probably the one to reread.

Michael-- Heheh. Gotta have the bow, right??

lcfan-- Many thanks! I'm glad that lunkheadedness makes more sense now! I've always thought it must be rather rough to have all those powers ("With great power comes great responsibility" as it goes). Even without something bad happening, it seems as if that might be something to worry about--just think about sneezing! You're exactly right-- "that kind of power in the wrong hands is somewhat scary to think about." We get kind of a hint of that when the Kryptonians come to Earth, but some of the things with them are done in sort of a lighthearted fashion--the "bad" Kryptonians just seem to be playing. It doesn't show them ripping off arms or relentlessly bashing people on the ground or doing things in the much more terribly gruesome way that they could. (Sorry for my own ramble there, heh.)

I am glad to hear you enjoyed it!!

--

Many thanks to everybody for the feedback!!