And there's part 34! Whew. *wipes brow*

Now, I'd like to thank some people... laugh

Firstly, I would like to thank Corrina for her amazing job of beta reading. She has helped many many parts of this fic in many different ways. This ending chapter in particular fell really flat and was really short, and she encouraged me to keep working with it. But really, all of her suggestions have helped me so much, and I feel like working with her and working on this story have really helped make me more aware of plot (which I intend to get better at one story at a time). I appreciate all she has done. I cannot express that enough!

Secondly, I'd like to thank Kitt. She doesn't frequent the L&C boards, but she helped me get started and gave me some ideas for the revelation.

Thirdly, I'd like to thank DW. The fruit of our discussions on Africa hasn't been seen very much in what I've posted on the boards, but I will now be able to do a little more fleshing out of Africa for the edited version I'll eventually submit to the archive.

Fourthly, I would like to thank all the readers and reviewers! I have thought about every word you have said, and I will keep those words in mind when I edit the fic for the archive. Thank you all for bearing with me and reading this far! I really appreciate it. I'm sorry it's been a bit of a bumpy road--but Clark has come to his senses at last! That has to count for something, right? smile

~Deja Vu~
dance