Trying for a little bit of posting efficiency here...
OMG! It took me a few minutes to dry my eyes and quit giggling long enough to be able to type. I'm thrilled that you're reading this one.
blush Definitely. Just taking me a little while to work through the backlog blush

Clark doesn't say a word and I can't tell if he's speechless because he thinks I'm kidding or if he's trying to find a polite way to decline.
Putting it in S2 certainly gives the whole thing an entirely new spin. But then, that was the idea and is half the fun of episode adaptions clap

How does Superman manage to stay sane, with this much background noise? I didn’t notice it so much until I spent those blissful few minutes above Metropolis with Clark. I throw one arm across my eyes and mutter, "Oh, Superman. It sucks to be you."
And this time, Lois has to deal with it without any support structure in place.

I take the paper and quickly scan through the article. The woman I rescued described me as a scrawny and aggressive brunette. My exhaustion burns away in a rush of indignation.
laugh Now wouldn't it be interesting if the powers turned her into muscle-girl laugh

I wish I had been awake enough to remember Clark tucking me in.
/insert goo/

"Lois--," he starts to say.

I wave my hand to express how urgent I know those cries are. "Go!"

He's gone in an instant.
I remember this cliffhanger, now that I'm reading it again. I believe, these are now called for: wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy
(and the thingies dangling from the spears are flashdrives they found in the jungle)

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.