Wow. I now have whiplash dizzy

Squid, you pulled a 2x4 on us here. Not that I'm complaining and kudos to going all the way with spelling things out.

It's interesting that Clark has had a physical relationship with Lana and actually had comfort-sex-with-the-ex. Of course, if you put this next to how he and Lois had started of, it does have some worrying parallels which could prove to be very bad if Lois finds out.

There are so many ways this could go. But then, it's LnC so he will end up with Lois. Question is about Lana's baby. And until disproven, I'm going with it's Clark's baby. So, will Lana keep it? Will something happen to Lana? Will she abort? Will Clark and Lois raise it? Is Clark going to marry Lana and take on a professional caregiver in addition to his wife? So many questions. And only you have the answer wildguy

Lucy took me completely off guard. And Lois forgave her sister in a heartbeat. I think that's the most stunning bit of all. I would have loved to see more exposition on these bits. smile

So, part 8's when?

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.