Originally posted by MLT:
Okay, so let's see if I've got this straight. Either way, I'm still hanging on the cross. But one way, I'm losing blood (so I'm dying quicker). The other way, I'm just dying of exposure (which is slower). So the pain will last longer if I post every day than it will if I post every other day. But either way, at the end, I'm dead. Did I understand that correctly? So... why exactly would I want to prolong the pain of my death?
Well, from what I remember from assorted documentaries, the nails were supposedly a much more severe punishment, so presumably, also a worse death. Oh, and you could get taken down again if next part shows up in time wink But in lieu of recent events, the following method could be preferable. Thus, one is able to bring the victim back from the brink to provide the next part wink
[Linked Image]
The victim dying of a broken heart after her great love gets blasted into oblivion wink

Lois remembers hyper

“Not nearly as much as I’ve missed you...” you bastard, she added silently. Then he was leaning towards her. Closing her eyes and forcing herself to swallow her revulsion, she made herself respond when his lips finally touched hers. Clark’s life was at stake, after all.
But there's still the option of selling her body to Max...

Clark looked down at his blood soaked hands in dismay. He’d managed to best his attacker, but at a price. He’d barely managed to get his hands between the thin wire and his neck in time. Using it then to throw his attacker over his head had caused the wire to cut deep into his palms. Still, something of Lois’ martial arts skills must have rubbed off on him during their daily sparring matches because he’d flipped the man over his body with surprising ease.

He’d awkwardly scrambled to his feet, bracing himself for a renewed attack - only to discover that the man was out cold. A quick check had assured Clark that he was still alive.
Thus, he planted his knee in the thugs's back and gave the man's head a sharp twist until he heard the satisfying crunch of a broken neck.
/mutters about having watched too much 24 blush /

She turned to face him, planting a firm smile on her lips. “Sounds perfect.”
wildguy
You know, I had really thought you'd do a pure waffy fluff-piece, but nooo, you just had to bring in the A-plot in the last 4 parts. wildguy

From last part's FDK:
The yacht came completely out of the blue. Did Max find her and comes to her rescue? And who's going to rescue him? From Lois? And then from Superman after he rescues Max from Lois?
laugh

But still...

wildguy

More? Now? Forget EOD? wildguy

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.