Okay, so I'm out from the dead--for a minute. Last 3 months of grad school! I've been sneaking out from nursing books and reading quite a few recent stories but I have not been posting feedback. So forgive me.

Oh, he could get a companion for the night; they were a dime a dozen. Women camped outside his door just to see him. But they were all the same. They wanted the acclaim that came with being seen with Superman. They wanted to boast they'd bedded the Man of Steel. None wanted to actually get to know the man under the suit.

Acting on pure euphoria, and months of abstinence, Clark leaned forward and kissed Lois soundly.
I am having trouble with Clark having sexual relationships with other women prior to meeting Lois. Even thought this is an alternate universe, Jonathan and Martha still raised him. And though everyone knows that he is Superman, I can't see him just "bedding" a woman for the physical gratification, especially when he knew what they wanted.

He reached out with his free hand and gently squeezed her knee while he held his lips against her in sweet agony. When he pulled back, she was staring at him with wide eyes. Obviously he'd shocked this poor girl senseless.
It seems s if Clark is tring to keep his distance from Lois because he knows that he is being reeled in. Instead of holding her as he kisses her, he squeezes her knee which I can see as somewhat intimate touch but guarded.
"I won't say a word about this place."

"I never doubted it," he said with a smile. "Thank you."
He immediately trusts her.

And, I love that his subconscious hurried and asked Lois to his parents house before the frontal lobe of reason kicked in and stopped him. He is obviously comfortable with Lois and wants to see her more and for once he someone will see the real him.

Very nicely done. I am so looking forward to the next post. Don't take too long! Though I may not comment, rest assured that I am reading this!

~Sheila

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.