Interesting chapter, Squid. I'm trying very hard to let the lives of these characters unfold before me, but I'm so impatient. More soon, please!

Like why he'd wanted these sent to somewhere other than his home address.
Ha! Clark may not have a secret identity in this story, but he's got a secret hide-out. laugh
Sexy? Sheez, what was wrong with her?!
Absolutely nothing!
She saw this man almost daily in spandex, yet the sight of him in denim was having a serious effect on her equilibrium. And if that wasn't enough, he was barefooted. He had really... really, nice feet.
*giggles* I loved this part where his casual appearance totally threw Lois for a loop.
I've been on every continent on the planet in almost every country and all fifty states."

She looked up at him. "I've been to all fifty states and on every continent but Antarctica."
Well, we've now established that they have a lot in common - a love of art, they're both well traveled, cream soda - and they both notice the mutual attraction. I didn't expect the next logical step to be a kiss. A date, maybe, but both the kiss and the knee squeeze seemed a bit forward of Clark and Lois' reaction a bit too tame. Of course, I don't know how this Lois' experiences have changed her from canon, but she did tease him about it later, so maybe not so different (only less skittish regarding relationships).

I loved the exchange on the stairs about the date (Wow, meeting the parents of a celebrity and superhero on the first date? That's pressure!) I shall eagerly await the date in the next part to see how things turn out.

Right? The date *will* be posted in the next part, won't it? How about today? laugh