Hi Everyone,

Thanks for your patience and my apologies for the delay. Since I'm no longer working on an emergency task force and the federal government is effectively shut down due to the snow, I've had some time to write.

Lovesuper97, thanks for your comments, I'm glad you're enjoying the story.

Ann, I'm glad that you liked the back and forth between Clark and Dr. Friskin. When I worked with survivors of torture, our consulting therapists always told us how important having a sense of control is. We take for granted the ordinary control we have over our everyday lives - what to wear, what to eat, whom to talk to, etc. When that's gone, it can demolish your sense of self. I know you've been extremely busy, so thanks for always commenting. It's very much appreciated.

Iolanthealias, I'm sure Lois hopes that you're right - that when people see the price of heroism, they'll appreciate Superman more. Thanks for taking the time to leave feedback. It's great to hear you enjoyed this part.

Thanks for your comments, BJ (and sorry for going on hiatus just after you complimented my posting schedule wink ). I really like writing Dr. Friskin (although she's tough, since not being a psychiatrist, it takes some work to figure out what she would say and I'm sure I'm still getting it very, very wrong wink )

Thanks for your comments, Michael. Superman did indeed lie to the press, but in the grand scheme of things, I see post-New Krypton Clark as less concerned about things like that. He's still mostly a moral absolutes kind of guy, but he knows this lie is necessary to protect his family.

More is coming up right now. Thanks again, everyone!

Regards,

Rac