Oh, wow - part four! Yay!!! This morning just gets better and better. smile

Nice segment that moves things along, Cris. Lex just keeps getting more in need of a good slap as we go. laugh

Lex, who’d been inspecting the contents of the envelope –frames from the tape-, raised his gaze from the pictures. As if the answer was obvious, he said, “You mean besides having Superman at my beck and call? Well, as much as I’d hate to hurt her, I really think Lois should see this. We can’t let her go around believing in her partner’s – ex–partner’s- honesty, in her worshipped hero’s integrity. Or can we? Personally, I think that would be too much of a burden for my poor conscience; she IS about to become my wife...”
Eeep!! Why that little....creep! <growl> Lemme at him.

“Hey, there’s more than one bed in the house, you know that.” The nervousness she felt about becoming intimate with him filled Lex with pride. She wanted to please him; it showed in her insecurity.
Yup, definitely a git.

Lex held the door open for her and walked her up. They seemed both ready to say goodnight, when Lex spoke, “Lois, could I come inside for a minute? There’s something I’ve been meaning to tell you...”
Ack!!!

Where's part five? <g>

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers