Thanks for the FDK!!

cookiesmom Thanks for reading and commenting. Glad you're enjoying it.

Happy Girl I'm enjoying the lack of guile too - I like things straightforward!

Thanks for your FDK.

Laura Thanks. I think Lois *may* be able to be persuaded to do it again!

Kathy Thanks for all your wonderful FDK, Kathy.

I'm so glad 'Clark' is coming through in Kal. This is still a 'Lois and Clark' story!

You'll have part 8 as soon as possible. smile

Artemis Thanks re aquafer. I remember the word being used in one ep of LnC (Clark editing Lois's copy?), but it's not really a word we Aussies use that much.

Ann Thanks for your FDK, Ann. I can't really reply too much more without saying something I don't want to say.

But I can say that I've really appreciated your interest in this story!

Emma Thanks, Emma. Glad the part was worth the wait.

Once again, will be watching out eagerly for more and I can't wait for Lois to explain what kissing is to Kal!
The problem is not explaining the kissing, but explaining what may come next blush

Michael Thanks, Michael.

Small nitpick: I couldn't help but check since I was remembering it differently, but according to wiki, Lara is officially from the house of Lor-Van. But hey, nobody says that royalty marrying cousins is a bad thing
According to the script, when Zara is trying to convince Clark that they really are married, they go to his spaceship and Jor-El speaks. He says his son is 'born of the House of Lo and into the House of El.'

To me, this seemed as if Lara was Lara-Lo.

But Zara is the House of Ra, so that made her Zara-Ra, or possibly, Za-Ra.

I decided to go with Za-Ra, which left me with La-Ra and the problem that Kal's mother and wife came from the same House.

I came up with a solution which will be revealed later.

I hope this makes sense, Michael. Thanks for raising it.

Also regarding the clothes - your assumption is correct. There were attempts to blend the two peoples so that the differences were less obvious. However, everyone knows who is South and who is North, so similar clothing didn't help much.

Thanks for all your FDK everyone. I'm so glad you're enjoying the ride as much as I am!

Corrina.