Hello.

Been a while since I've posted here, because I got distracted from some new fandoms. (Or new-old you might say, because one of them I used to be involved in years ago. Whatever.)

Anyway, I'm excited to see this posted, if a bit nervous.

I am curious about what happened to THIS Lois and Clark in the OTOH universe.

And I'd really like to see how the kids handle this, especially Chistopher. As I said in the UP FDK threads, he had to have gone through seperation aniexty, especially since NO ONE CAN TELL HIM WHERE HIS PARENTS ARE OR WHEN THEY WILL BE BACK.

I should probably make sure we've got plenty of tissues first though...I cry easily, espeically when it comes to stories involving young children these days.

Still, I'm nervous it will make THIS Lois and Clark too close. I have no problem with them becoming close friends, and they will need to get through this. My problem is that pretending to be married to each other will get too easy for them, especially since this is a Lois and Clark forum, after all.
But no matter how much I want to see Lois and Clark together, I can't hope that a good marriage (Clark's and Lana's in the other universe) will be ruined.
Of course, for all intense purposes, Clark and Lana were already divorced in the other universe, anyway. But I still don't think that counts because it wasn't THEIR decicion to get divorced.

Of course, you can make the argument that Lana and Clark married too early and were never supposed to be together, anyway. I do agree that they married too early, to a certain extent. But the point is, they ARE married now. (or supposed to be). That should not be disgarded.

What to do, what to do? To read or not to read?