Aargh! It was pretty clear that this was the way it was going to go down but it's still frustrating.

I wonder just how bonehead Kal will be? Given that whatever-the-name, this is still the soul of Clark, I see him returning from nightfall and committing a big STUPID. Yes Lois should have told him but he *DID* tell her that he didn't want to know. (And she was on her way to tell him as soon as the rocket missed.)

I have lots of ideas how this may play out but I'll avoid guessing at possibilities.

Oh, before Nightfall #2, I loved the togetherness that they were sharing. I especially liked this section:
He could feel the presence of some darkness lurking in the back corner of his mind, but he subconsciously steered clear of that area. He didn’t want anything to come between his cozy position with Lois. Even by the look on Lois’ face, he could tell that it was painful, and he didn’t want that to ruin the wonderful thing that was happening right down. Whatever terrible thing lurking in his past could just stay there, along with everything else.
How long will Kal choose to be stupid before remembering this moment?

Very nice part! (I just wish you were posting faster. smile )

Bob