Roger,

This part was very well done. I enjoyed it from start to finish, but there were a few lines that particularly stand out:

Briefly, he fantasized that Lois cared enough to come looking for him. She would show up one day in his apartment and declare her love for him. They would then live happily ever after. Sigh. The chances of that happening were as likely as Ralph winning the Pulitzer Prize. But a guy could always dream.
I feel so sad for Clark here, yet I can't help but laugh at the jab at Ralph, and all the while I'm hoping this is actually foreshadowing of happier things to come.

Then, this:

She discovered, to her shame, that her friends had not abandoned her like she had thought, but had worked tirelessly for weeks to try to save her from herself, especially Clark.
Very insightful - interesting that Lois realizes that they weren't just saving her from Luthor, they were actually saving her from herself. She accepts responsibility for her own actions.

And finally, Clark gazing out at the frozen glasier, thinking:

If only he could have frozen his life at a time when he was happy, in love with Lois Lane, and hoping she would love him in return.
I love that! thumbsup

Looking forward to Part 4,

Vicki wave

"Hold on, my friends, to the Constitution and to the Republic for which it stands. Miracles do not cluster and what has happened once in 6,000 years, may not happen again. Hold on to the Constitution" - Daniel Webster