Poor Clark from this universe. This Lana is a witch! She has him wrapped around her little finger. razz

"I don't want to talk to Lois and Joe. You and I are going to discuss yesterday and last night and why you're avoiding me." I winced on his behalf, amazed that he seemed to be steering her after us anyway.
First she picks a quarrel about their marital problems don't caring who is hearing it. dizzy

Lana glanced at Joe. "So you're not... special?" she asked cryptically.

"Are you sure you want to do this here?" I asked her with a raised eyebrow.

"Why not? The *wife* already knows doesn’t she?"
Next she will be spilling out her husband's secret in Joe's presence. dizzy

But if Clark's right and their counterparts are now living their lives... I'd sure like to see their faces when they wake up next to each other, married with two kids...
Clark from this universe must be enjoying a Lana-free life and they are getting to know the sons they could have together. laugh

I've got a crazy idea: L&C from this universe woke up together in the other universe, probably naked. What if they had erotic dreams and Lois comes back ravenous? While Clark and Lana seem to be having problems to conceive, Lois and Clark never had any problem. wink Maybe it'll be a good thing when they come back and find out Clark started divorce proceedings and Lois called off the wedding. devil

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15