Ahahahaha! After a weekend spent sans-internet, it was twice as exciting to get back online and check the boards. It's one of those days when the whole world seems glorious and full of promise - I have FDK *and* my Steelers won. party

Kathryn - And thanks for sending Clark to me but I sent him back after a few hours he wanted back to you in case you need him as an inspiration. I hope it made your birthday that much brighter. wink

Michael - Ah, good. I'm glad you enjoy seeing Clark in the dark, too.

Elisabeth - Thank you so much! I'm thrilled that you would take time to write me when I know you have so many other, much more important, things going on in your life. It made me giggle to read that James doesn't mind spoilers and you enjoy talking - that sounds vaguely familiar. laugh

Brenda - LOL about having a "feedback requirement", but the delay is due to the fact that, while parts 4-7 are written, they are also unbeta'd and scarcely fit for human consumption. The last three parts are outlined and mostly written, but my hopes that posting would kick me into gear never exactly materialized. I'm tentatively going to be posting 4 on Wednesday.
Please don't let this be foreshadowing, please don't let this be foreshadowing, please don't...
Ahem. Moving on…

Thanks for hanging with me guys! I promise I'll have more soon. smile

Lois: You know, I have a funny feeling that you didn't tell me your biggest secret.

Clark: Well, just to put your little mind at ease, Lois, you're right.
Ides of Metropolis