Hee! More FDK! clap

Michael - Yes, there is a faintly visible line on Lois' finger. (Good eye!) And no, I'm not going to be using the "married no matter when" angle. <g>

sarahg - Thanks! It's humbling and exciting to see something called "Sue fic". I'm a brand?! <lol>

bellarata - Awww! I confess, I go back and forth between which is my favorite pairing, but I always come back to PastLois (Plois) and FutureClark (Flark). The possibilities are just so delicious…

cp33 - Thank you! It thrills me to no end to see familiar names popping up in this thread. You're still here! I've missed you! <hugs>

Kathryn84 - Having Flois and Plark together was the initial draw for this story for me. I had written and then scrapped a redo of The Phoenix with Lois being much less hasty to crawl off of Clark when they tumbled to the couch. smile

Thanks again to everyone who has replied - I'm still doing dorky little dances over the excitement of posting and getting FDK. dance

Lois: You know, I have a funny feeling that you didn't tell me your biggest secret.

Clark: Well, just to put your little mind at ease, Lois, you're right.
Ides of Metropolis