FDK! smile1

Thanks, Bella! I know. I know. And I’m so happy to be able to evoke this sort of reaction. /whispers/ You’re in California, so you only have to wait till just after 9 p.m. on Wednesday laugh Hope you will enjoy smile

/Ducks from Ann defending Lois/ I know Lois didn’t react to Superman in Clark clothes. But she’s really preoccupied and she knows it is Superman. But I hope her other deductions can make up for it a bit blush After all, she does put together a lot of things. She’s just blind on this spot.
And like others have said, this was a heck of an A-plot and just generally so much fun!
Wow, thanks smile and again, the little things that slip in on a spur of the moment are those that get the best reactions. This is so… wow…

Bob, thanks so much. I’m glad I could entertain and thanks to detailing Lois’ thoughts like this. I really hoped to portray her like that.
This:
His bride pulled back after a few moments, and Luthor ran his tongue over his lips. She definitely tasted strange this morning. “Are you all right?” ]
has got to be just about my favorite part. [Smiley] I have been thinking of something really evil to do to Lex but this is WAY better than anything I've come up with. [Clap]
smile1

You guys are a wonderful audience. Thanks again and see you in about 7 hours wave

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.