I agree with Jenn that the first preview is not necessarily evil. It could be that Lana is actually going to apologize, or else, that she is actually going to tell Clark that she doesn't want to rip his family apart. I said in my FDK on the previous parts that Lana seemed to be turning into a stalker, but that doesn't seem to be the case at all.

And Sara is right that it was interesting that Clark didn't have any real feelings for Lana when he met her in the store. The old spark is gone. Lana is now definitely somebody that Clark can live without. (Of course, Patrick has argued for a long time that Clark has repeatedly chosen Lois over Lana, so his subconscious self has known right from the start that Lois was the one he couldn't live without. What will it take for his conscious self to come to the same conclusion?)

Like Sonia, I was sorry that Lois wouldn't stay for the dance contest. Of course she and Clark would have won it if they had taken part. And that would have been good for their relationship. (Remember, the last time they went to a dance contest - and won it, of course - it didn't take them too long to make Christopher afterwards!) laugh

Nervously awaiting part 121, and knowing that it won't be up until I come home from work many hours from now.... frown

Ann