Well you all sure know how to make a girl feel welcome. smile Glad you still remembered me - lol.

Thanks Laurach! You know me - I'm usually all about the relationship. wink And this one is no different. I got hooked there for a while on stories post House of Luthor... and I just hadn't finished this one.

Hi carolm! I love the questions. smile The posting schedule is sketchy. I'll probably try to post the 2nd chapter in a day or two since part 1 was short... but then I'd say it will be a little slower between posts. Thanks for asking.

Andreia! How are you sweetie? *hugs* I've missed you! Hee hee... glad to see you've missed me too. Don't disappear? Darn... and I just got that power of invisibility... LOL. I've missed your smilies. Loved the little excited/jumping one. It is a mess, isn't it? Some messes can be fun, though... /me slips free of the duct tape, careful not to tear the boards up so there'll be a place to post the next chapter of the story. laugh

Hi amberlea! Thanks. I love stories between S1 & S2. smile You're right - lots of potential. Glad you're enjoying it so far.

Thanks so much for the warm welcome and the fdk!

-- DJ

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.