Hey, DJ! [Linked Image] /me waves franticly!
I'm so, so happy to see you back... and with a new, shiny story! [Linked Image] You don't know how much I've missed you!

Now... to FDK: laugh This is so sad. Lois thinks Clark doesn't love her. She's sad because she's going away and she'll miss him, but she doesn't know how to tell him what she's really feeling. Clark loves her but he took back his declaration of love to keep their friendship. And now he realizes it was in vain, because she's leaving anyway. They're longing for what they had, but they don't know how to make things right between them and just hurt each other in the process. What a pity! [Linked Image]

I want to see how they're going to get over this mess. I hope they can work things out between them. mecry

Paris, huh? Well... it isn't too far when one can fly. wink Maybe Lois will make the connection when Superman starts showing up in Europe. smile
And DJ... don't disappear again! [Linked Image] /me sticks DJ to the boards with duct tape.

Andreia

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15