This isn't my kind of plotline... but I can't help but find out what happens, so great job on the suspense factor and all.... and aside from the kiss...

Originally posted by Terry Leatherwood:

He stood beside her. “Thank you, but I’m not your type. Besides, I’m starting to think of you as if you were my sister.”

Her eyebrows danced. “Sister? How’s that? We ain’t all that close related.”

His eyes narrowed at her choice of words. “I thought we weren’t related at all.”

Her face turned open and innocent. “Oh, no, we ain’t, not that I know ‘bout. So why you think I’m like your sister?”

He decided to leave the subject of their possible blood relationship for another time. “You’re the closest to family from Krypton that I’ve ever met.”

“What about them New Kryptonians? Wasn’t they family too?”

“Not really. They only wanted to use me for political reasons. Zara and I got to be friends by the time they left, but family? Not really.”

“Too bad for you, I guess.”

He nodded, thinking that she didn’t sound as if she were sorry, either for his lack of family or for what she’d done a few moments before. “I think we’re about finished here anyway. Let’s fly home.”
Hmmmmm... how close ARE they related? At least Clark seems to be noticing a few more slip ups on Robin's part, though to bring up the "little sister" mentality... if he so thoroughly views her in a platonic role it makes more sense that he's missing the cues. Like when people tell me my little brother is hot... I just don't see it. Maybe if Clark can CATCH her in a deception or in a more over attempt to get him to play Adam to her Eve he'll wake up some more, though I already have my theories about how this will end... can't wait to see how far off I am.

Sara "Lieta"