Hi Lizzy!

Wow, thanks. Thanks so much for choosing my fic for stopping by and commenting. This, well, those little notes of appreciation really do mean to world to me. blush

Other links? Sure smile
The Birthday Present
Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned
A Patchwork Family (A guess who's talking challenge)
There are two more on the dark side of the boards which will never see the light of day wink So, depending on what's for you, you might want to check over there, too. But we're not supposed to post links to those places wink

The Birthday Present is also on the Archives. It's just, I decided to go with just Michael on those, given how Darth is merely a title blush

PS. LOVE how you right in such details, so ahhh... write more!!
Thanks, that's always great to hear. And I do have another biggy lurking in the shadows, but it will take months before it's ready for posting. Right now, it's just a circus of bunnies laugh

Michael

PS: I just hope my early work can compare with the rest. I already know that the beginning of Fury will get a major overhaul before I submit it.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.