Okay, I finally have the time to respond properly to this wonderful FDK smile Thank you guys so much.

cp, thanks, I’m glad you enjoyed this little vignette.

Lara, it’s so great to see you’re reading this smile
Nice work, Michael! I'm impressed that you managed to get two rather long fics done in so short a period of time.
Aw, thanks. And you have no idea how happy I am to have managed this stunt and with this outcome.
...Batman isn't fictional, Clarkie. He's reaaaaaaaal! You know him, he's your friend!
And he did take some convincing. But he finally conceded that while Gotham was real, the revelation would be so much more fun this way smile
Oooh! Then, I hope that this next time is going to be very soon!
I’ll do my very best. As soon as the WIPs are over I put on my trapper’s clothes and go hunting for bunnies.

Ann, your FDK had me with a silly grin as usual.
I love his nervousness and his stammering.
Aww, thanks. I tried really hard to get it in there whenever it was possible in the plot.
I love this. Lois is so furious with Clark, and at the same time, she loves him. And she can't deal with that situation.
smile
I love the ending, too!

Lovely vignette, Michael!
Thanks, Ann smile

Laura, I’m glad I could entertain you smile

Wow, thanks, James for stopping by. I really tried to set this one into the PG range and I’m happy you liked it.

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.