I honestly don't know what the religious preference of the Kent family is but according to Wikipedia they are Presbyterian....But I was just writing as to how he must feel about this. Of course everyone knows that God is not here to take away pain and that Clark's dad is not detrimental to the function of the universe but those kind of logical thoughts don't enter the picture when you lose a parent...especially one you were close to. And Clark is certainly not in the most stable of places, mentally, in this story. The man thought that hugging his father's corpse would bring him back to life just because his father always hugged him back. And trust me, when you lose a parent that you were close to logic, reason, and rational thought are the first things to go straight out the window to become one with the asphalt. I didn't mean to offend anyone with the statement about God...it was more of an expression of the depth of emotion and heart ache that poor Clark is going through. So please don't lynch me...I was just conveying the emotions in my fic the best way I could.

"Madness is like gravity...it just takes a little push." ~The Joker