WOW! You guys are really great!!! smile1

There's one thing that surprises me, though. There's a huge hole in the story, and no one seems to have realized it. I kill Lucy! Not literally, of course. But I have her showing up the day before the wedding and haivng a long talkl with Lois and then puff, gone. I'll have to fix that (among other things)

Sunny said:

I know I haven't been commenting on every part that's been posted but I've been there all the way sooo I'm really sorry!.
Don't worry; I know you're reading, and I also remember you nagging not so long ago...

Anna said:

P.S.: Something I didn't quite understand:
Where must the TE be put? I couldn't find an adequate point. In the TE, we find a Clois that hasn't been mentioned anywhere and a few other things that got me confused
Sorry about the confusion. The truth is the TE doesn't quite fit anywhere. I guess it's more a TE for the real arch. THough it came after Clark landed on Luthor's balcony a day or two before the wedding, which is where it made more sense.

Saskia said:

Now get on to that other project! I want to see that soon.
I will, as soon as I get back from my vacation laugh

Tank said:

Well I guess that was a nice wrap up, but it seemed to have an awful lot of waff to it. And it was filled with a lot of yucky stuff.
You're never happy, are you? I wrote ten waffless parts;: it was only fair. wink

Tricia, Labrat, Irene, Jen, Jose, Merry, Maria... Thanks every one for being a aprt of this ride. I had plenty of fun adn your comments helped me move on with the story. You guys are a great bunch!!! notworthy

Cris

Cris