You certainly revealed a lot in a short period of time. However, I still suspect that there will be loose ends at the end of this story.

I liked how easily Lex and Rebecca took their counterparts' dual identities in stride. In light of the circumstances it was too much of a relief for it to be an issue. I believe this was particularly true in light of Lex's concern that he had lost Lois all over again. Certainly living through her "death" earlier impressed upon him the desire to have her alive above all else.

I also appreciated Lex's concern over Rebecca. Hidden in his concern over her safe arrival, of course, was also his concern for Lois' safe arrival. Certainly she isn't back to her normal self yet, so you have given us all reason to worry. When we saw the blood on her I was worried for a moment that you were going to foist a dreaded Tank ending upon us.

I must admit that the conversation in first half of this part wasn't my favorite. You usually have a way of making dialogue flow freely that just wasn't here. I'm certain there will be those who disagree, but before Nigel died things seemed a bit forced.

All in all, though, I'm very much enjoying the ride. I can't wait to see how the story ends and only hope that there is a feeling of resolution at the end.

Elisabeth