I’m the second person to give you feedback this time!!! smile1

“I’ve had a lot of practice doing it,” she told me. “That always seems to be the first thing anyone does to me whenever I get kidnapped.”
I wonder why…

“Umm… Look, this may be a little awkward for you…” he began hesitantly. “But… are you sure that you’ve got the right place?”
I’ll confess it took me a while to understand what was happening, I thought that she was the one who got her memories stolen and had ended up in the wrong apartment. I thought that maybe the memories took a little while to leave her brain.

But in the end I finally understood that it was actually Jon who had lost his memory of Kaylie.

But I think I already can picture the outcome of this. Jon will forget about Kaylie and others memories to the point of when he was in a relationship with Amanda (was that her name?) and she will be willing to take him back because seeing him around his fiancé has brought her memories.

And that’s when the twist of the story happens, Fidelity. Please, someone tells me I’m wrong.

Or, what if this is some kind of evil plot? I’m mean, you introduced us in the beginning of the story to Gertrude and an older woman, didn’t you? And we know now that Gertrude is in jail, but the older woman could be Amanda, couldn’t she? She could be only 2 years older than Gertrude.

And Amanda has wiped all the memories of Kaylie from the Kent’s family. And when Ellie gets there she won’t know who Kaylie is either. And neither will Lois, nor Clark. Boy, I sound crazy, don’t listen to me. I’ll come back for you if you do this to Kaylie!!!

Another cliffhanger, this is not fair to us! I think I may have to bring those guys with pointy things!

wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy