To Kaethel,

And so now you're going to get us rid of Lois Lane... so that your faithful friend Kaethel can spend the rest of her life with the gorgeous, sweet, wonderfully vulnerable Clark Kent!
What makes you think Wendy will do the convenient thing and get rid of Lois for you? I'll bet she has some designs on him herself, so if she does get rid of Lois, it'll obviously be in a way that will allow herself to comfort the grieving Clark. Maybe she can only make Clark think Lois is dead and vice versa, so us guys who have some designs ourselves on our favorite (note the American spelling smile ) heroine might have a chance too. evil

To Wendy:

What happened to the Swiss Alps?

And now for actual commentary: smile

Freedom.

Acceptance.
This has been what Clark always wanted. And to make a difference. It's nice to see him indulge himself, but how he could go flying around when there's Lois eager for smoochies I'll never understand.

Oh, Clark, why couldn’t you have come in? Even for just one minute?
Like I said in my previous commentary. Lunkhead! Of course for an entirely different reason.

Clark. Her secret weapon. Luthor didn’t know anything about Superman, did he? All she had to do was call him.

But if she called him now, she’d be dead before she’d even got Superman’s name out.
At this point, she hasn't figured out that Luthor would have absolutely no idea what she's doing if she did call for help by calling for Superman.

“Maybe I am, Luthor,” Lois replied, the words coming in gasps due to the pressure on her rib-cage. “But if I am, doesn’t the fact that I’m the one who brought you down make you look even worse?”
I like this section. I like it when Luthor gets his comeuppance and knows he's been beaten. It's even better when he thinks he's been beaten by an inferior. Hmm. Luthor thinks everybody's an inferior so this is probably redundant. Guess here, Luthor doesn't think Lois has the ability to transcend the mundane.

“I was released on bail.”
Got me fooled on this one. I thought Luthor would have to escape. Instead it was even simpler. Bribe a judge, get out of jail free. Brilliant move since nobody would be looking for him until the body of our intrepid reporter was found.

"What was it? Kent prove himself to be Mr Universe or something and break the chains with his bare hands?” he scoffed. “I doubt it somehow. I could almost see you doing it, though - don’t they call you Mad Dog Lane?” he added scornfully.
evil Wendy cliffhanger. Sigh. Now where's the conclusion? We want it now.

Nice job Wendy! notworthy

-- Roger

"The Constitution only gives people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself." -- Benjamin Franklin