And I'm just going to add something very short. I'm really enjoying this story, and I'm fascinated by how you play on everybody's emotions so strongly. As a reader, I can't help but respond. That tells me that the the whole tale is very skillfully told.

Hom typical somehow that Dennis Lang would come to accuse Clark of practically murdering his daughter just as the Kent family was going through a major crisis. But it was really fascinating to see how everything was resolved. Dennis Lang seemed to find great comfort in what Clark and Lois told him. It seemed that not only could he come to terms with the fact that Lana was dead, but he could also find some comfort in knowing the facts about how she had died, too, and what she had done with the last hours of her life.

Anyway, this is a reminder that Clark and Lois surely have a bumpy road ahead of them. If they do fall in love and want to get married, they will have to deal with not only Jonathan's reaction but Dennis Lang's as well. Maybe Dennis Lang will be more of a supporter of them than Jonathan will be.

This remains a very fascinating story.

Ann