Hi,

Great part! grumble

Martha turned to Jonathan. “Honey, do you still have those microwave meals in the big freezer?”

“I think there are six or seven still out there.”

“You told me you didn’t want them, didn’t you?”

He smiled a little. “I did, and yes, Lois can have them.” He stepped forward. “They aren’t all that tasty, Lois, but they’re big and filling and they’re easy to cook.”

She smiled. “Sounds like they’re made for me. Tell me where they are and I’ll get them.” She pointed to Clark. “You. Dial the phone.”
He smiled a little! eek

“The police know where the explosives were placed. They know that they were military-grade demolition charges, that SEMTEX stuff they use to blow up bridges and hardened gun emplacements. They know that they were rigged to bring down the whole building – which they did – and they know that the blasts were set off using a very sophisticated radio remote control.”
I think Trask behind everything. thumbsup

The phone found the cradle, and the tired editor leaned back in his chair and closed his eyes. They hadn’t really found anything incriminating on anyone. The only possible lead he could come up with was the name Alex Winfield. Whoever he was, he kept showing up in documentation concerning Luthor’s personal business deals.

But he also showed up in transactions involving Bob Fences and his software company. Granted, Winfield was a computer programmer, but why was he involved with so many different companies? Fences and Luthor had little in common, since Luthor built and used the hardware while Fences wrote the software that ran on Luthor’s machines.
He didn't tell Clark about Alex Winfield? confused

But he tossed and turned until the wee hours of the morning, trying to think of something else to do, some other avenue of investigation to pursue. He was glad that Alice’s work with the DA’s office sometimes kept her awake, too, so he knew she would understand when he got up to move to the guest room.

It didn’t help. He woke up abruptly at five-fifteen the next morning following a frightening dream he couldn’t remember, with no clearer idea of how to proceed than he had had the night before.
Did something happen to Alice? eek

More ASAP, please.

MAF hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF