Originally posted by carolm:
Ah the reason why I don't like to post WIPs anymore and why I won't for anything longer than a 2-3 parter or so smile .

That said, I thoroughly enjoyed both parts of this and can't wait to see more!

So does she remember if Superman was wearing glasses or not? That might help wink .
Carol
You know, I've done it both ways. And as much as I think sometimes that I should wait until it's done, I always get a charge from the feedback, and often the feedback sparks an idea that I'd not had before, causing a bit of a change of direction. So I always enjoy posting WIPs as I write more.

She doesn't remember the glasses, not at this point. But more memories will be coming back as time goes on. laugh Thanks for reading and commenting!

Originally posted by Darth_Michael:
Wee, Costumes!

That's just so Lois, dancing around the matter instead of grabbing the bull by his horn.

Michael
It is, at least for this version of Lois. I always think of S1 Lois as trying (and often failing) to keep a tough exterior, not letting anyone see her weaknesses. But of course, Superman/Clark gets right under it, and it causes her no end of trouble. smile She's about to get more active, though, I promise!

Thanks again! smile