Originally posted by coolgirl:
Michael, you really are good to my muse, you know? You give ideas like that that screams at me to be put into words, especially when I don't have time at all!
*Blushes*
*And is suddenly worried, that if coolgirl where to use so much K in the lipstick that permanent harm could come to Superman.*

Please remember, a tiny amount could be enough to take away his powers without him even knowing it before it is too late. Especially if it where both red and green K.

"No, your honor, I never meant for Superman to be so weakened by Kryptonite that he had to be brought into the n-room for pun... um, recovery. I meant recovery."

Originally posted by coolgirl:
Unfortunately, I've promised myself that I'll finish 'Thank Me with a Kiss' during my leisure time before taking up anything else. frown
*Great, now people might come after me if coolgirl doesn't finish Kiss because her muse got distracted by glowy new Kryptonite.*

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.