Really nice, Jojo!

He had actually had an unfortunate incident with the object in question when he had spun into his Superman costume too quickly. Shoes, pants, and shirts all faired well when he had to change in a hurry, but apparently umbrellas just didn't have the same sort of wind resistance.
So unbelievably funny!!!

[Linked Image] [Linked Image]

Where did it go?

“Mayson's hair. She isn't a real blond. I'm sure of it.”
I have to agree! Her eyes are too brown for that. (Love the fact that Lois thought that Clark needed this piece of information... rotflol )

“Costume? You didn't say anything about a costume! You fink! What do I have to dress up as?”

“Anelf,” came the mumbled reply.
Anelf! I love it.

[Linked Image]

Well, don't blame me for this picture, because I found it when I googled "Anelf"!

Tugging at the end of her dress, Lois tried to mentally will the outfit to lengthen and cover her knees. While the elf suit wasn't scandalous, it was a bit uncomfortable in the cold weather. Thankfully, the bright striped leggings underneath helped to keep some of the chill away. Finishing off the costume, she placed a little Santa hat on her head.
[Linked Image]

She would kill him. It wouldn't matter if there were small children there to witness it either. Carnage would ensue and then all those poor children would have to face years of therapy. No that was it! He couldn't do that to children who were already sick and hurting.
Wow. He's so considerate.

No, he was going to have to lie to her one more time before the truth came out and he wasn't looking forward to it. Now that he had actually decided to trust her, every minute that she didn't know the truth ate away at his conscience. This wasn't about him anymore though, this was about Lois and making everything okay again. If he needed to feel badly a few more days until he could find the right time to do this the right way, he would.
Wow. Mr Truth-and-Justice is saintly when he lies.

[Linked Image]

The nurse cocked her head to the side and observed Lois in puzzlement. “What do you mean? Superman was always scheduled to be here. We never had anyone scheduled to come as Santa. The kids enjoyed Superman so much last year that we decided to ask him back again. He really does mean a lot to these little boys and girls. It gives them hope to know that they are special enough to warrant the attention of a superhero, not to mention how much the Superman Foundation gives to help with their treatment. The man is a saint.”
Yeah, he's a saint all right!

rotflol

(Got any kryptonite, Lois?)

So funny, Jojo! Looking forward to the conclusion of this - and Mad Dog Lane!!!

Ann