My queen! Sorry I'm late for FDK but I read this story the same day you posted it. My time for writing FDK is short, though. drool

She might be bold enough to plant a kiss on Superman, but the thought of kissing her partner was enough to make her legs start shaking.
Great line. This shows how bigger her feelings for Clark are.

"Anytime I get to see you in the moonlight is a special occasion."
Awwwwww.... /me melts in a puddle of goo. [Linked Image]

He swallowed and then, suddenly, he was leaning closer. She scarcely had time to process the fact that this wasn't her overactive imagination before his lips met hers in the barest touch. He didn't move away but hovered, just a fraction from true contact. For a thrilling moment, neither of them moved.
You're the queen of tension, too. Nobody makes sexual tension so tangible as you do. drool

Once the door was shut safely between them, she leaned back against it and realized she knew exactly what had made that light bulb explode. Clark - it had to be Clark. She was about ready to shatter herself right now. Being close to him could superheat anything.
Your story has this power, too, Sue. blush

Thank you for another wonderful fic, Sue. You're fantastic! notworthy

Andreia

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15