I fear that i won't be nearly as creative as the others but I still loooooved it!
I might be biased (BAAAAATS!) but this was just so great!
Witty, yet lovely!

"You know, you sure are lucky to be invulnerable, mister," she told him, lowering her voice so that no one around could hear her. "Cause I'd really love to hurt you right about now."

He leaned in and kissed her cheek. "And I love you, too," he whispered in a teasing tone.
Awww, he's just so darn sweet!

Sure, Robin Hood was a good idea, but green tights would do precious little to hide just exactly how beautiful he thought Lois was.
LOL! That’s going to be embarassing, Farmboy wink

"You're worth waiting for," she whispered back, eyes closed as she leaned back against the broad expanse of his chest.
Awwwww, beautiful!

Clark took a step forward, but Lois backed away. He took another step towards her and she backed away again.

"Lois, what's wrong?" he asked her, concern now plainly obvious in his voice and in his expression. "What are you afraid of?"
Wow, that must be hard for him

"I'm not a vampire. And I don't bite. Unless you ask me to," he said with a lopsided smile as he brushed a strand of hair away from her face.
You know, if she doesn’t want him to, I’d volunteer! Gladly!

As I said, this was wonderful! clap

Jana

"Maybe I know what it's like, trying to find fulfillment in the wrong person. Trying to fit into the mold others expect of you."

"Looking for love" by DC Lady