YAY! It's up!

which is in winter – but I needed this to be in October, for Halloween.
Any Alaskan will tell you Halloween is well into winter. wink

How dare he assume she'd just tag along anywhere, like an obedient little puppy? Who did he think she was?
Mad Dog is no puppy!

"As if Frankenstein would really do the Monster Mash with Sabrina the Teenage Witch!"
LOL! I was probably more entertained by that than I should have been, but I'm not complaining. laugh

Tarzan and Jane.
drool .... drool .... drool .... huh? what? No, I wasn't daydreaming about Clark in a loin cloth....

Jabba the Hutt!
That'll snap you out of fantasy land real quick...

Clark repressed the urge to ask which of them she thought of as the beast.
LOL!! Just think of him in a loin cloth for a bit, Lois, and we'll know who the beauty is, anyway. wink

It had definitely come as a surprise when she'd taken the coat off to reveal the Arabian Nights costume – complete with all seven blue veils – the same one she had sworn she'd never wear in public again in her lifetime. However, a part of him had been quite pleased to see her wearing it.
*Smirk* I'll just bet...

Sure, Robin Hood was a good idea, but green tights would do precious little to hide just exactly how beautiful he thought Lois was.
drool .... drool .... drool ....

Eventually, he did hear a call for help, but not before anyone looking closely enough had been made aware of the fact that Robin Hood had very strong feelings for Scheherazade.
LOL!

But the man Lois had been certain was Clark turned out to be Batman instead. A vampire Batman.
clap

"Lois Lane is Clark Kent's Superman." - Brian Miller