As usual, I apologize for popping out for a bit. I've been a busy little beaver these days. Well I'm trying to be...but on with the comments...

Hmmm, I do have to admit not being such a fan of bathroom humor in *thinks* nope, in any situation. It's beyond weird how I laugh at the most unpc, disturbing jokes and human waste icks me. Maybe its because I married a frat boy.

Hmm again. Now, that doesn't make sense either.

Oh well. Feel free to point and laugh. wink But I did like that we get an idea of the friendly intimacy between Lois and Clark. I really see their feelings as something in its beginning stages, on some really stable foundation.

So the only real problem I had this chapter was Claude, he seemed a bit of a caricature at times with his faulty English and his hyperbolic thoughts. And his explosion was just so...pathetic and... insane?

Then I thought about it some more and thought maybe this is the flip side to all that postulating (taking from canon) that Claude is some sort of suave debonaire type. I guess if I consider it like that then it makes it better for me, because otherwise he comes out a little...flat, I suppose. Maybe you were going for that though.

Also, I can see this scene playing out in an episode of the series. smile And I need to add that it was actually very keeping with the comedic mood started off by the stake out (or I read it comically...despite the tension). It was good to bring in Perry, because he was a good transition to the more serious ending section with Clark talking to 'Lana'. And I know if he's having these feelings for Lois the shoe HAS to be about to drop. Or I hope it will drop. You aren't filling out the remaining parts with hearts and flowers, are you Terry? wink

I can't wait.

alcyone

One loses so many laughs by not laughing at oneself - Sara Jeannette Duncan
http://languagelog.ldc.upenn.edu/myl/llog/duty_calls.png