Hi,

Sorry for being late. blush

Great part! drool

drool Her soul recognizes him.

Oh, no, these were Clark’s arms! She couldn’t – he mustn’t – no! She couldn’t betray Lana that way!
grumble That’s supposed to be Clark line.

Both Clark and Lois locked their gazes on Dr. Friskin. The doctor asked, “Is there anything either of you would like to say to the other? Is there something else either of you feels the other needs to know?” Dr. Friskin paused. “Lois?”

Lois thought about her last conversation with Lana. She thought about Lana’s request that Lois take care of Clark because he had a vulnerable heart.

She glanced at Clark and opened her mouth. She almost repeated Lana’s words to him, when she’d extracted a promise from Lois to take care of him. Instead, in a quiet voice, she said, “Clark, I’m – I’m glad you’re my friend.”

She wasn’t sure where that had come from, but Clark smiled. “Thank you, Lois. I’m glad you’re my friend, too.”
thumbsup Clark doesn’t need the pressure to know that Lois is being nice for Lana.

More ASAP, please.

MAF hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF