Oh wow! goofy

Lisa: Thank you! You picked some of the lines that are special to me. So good to see they worked for you too!

Lara: That really wasn't a mean place to end this part... It kept you hooked, didn't it? So it worked, right? And ehm... before someone whispers it in your ear, I've been told I do evil really well. *innocent whistle*

Carol: Thank you! No floating, I'm afraid. I've seen it happen in fics before, and I like to try a different approach. Maybe Clark is not as good an actor as he thinks he is. wink

Bakasi: Thank you! I think that since we both requested Ellen, we ended up being assigned each other's story.

Caroline: *hugs* You quoted my favourite line, one I'm pretty proud about. So thank you!!! And of course, pay back on its way. I can promise it'll get a bit nasty. laugh

Ann: Thank you! I'm aware Ellen probably isn't entirely like she was in the series, but it's the best I could do given the prompts. But I'm glad you like my Clark, he didn't really like acting drunk... go figure!

Pearlieq: Thank you!

Camy: Thanks! Look out for more soon.

Mercy: Dead, eh? Good thing he's invulnerable then. But you're quite right about Lois. <g>

Woody: You're right. Bartender is more commonly used. But when I'm writing in the middle of the night, my vocabulary isn't always the greatest. And since none of my lovely betas pointed it out before, I now have Batman connected with my story. <g> But I will change it.

Tahu: Thank you! Yes, it's not very easy to get Clark drunk, so I'm glad it works for you.

Jose: *apologises again* Thank you! Just wait and see what more I come up with. evil

Sheila: Thank you! Yes, Lois will be furious *and* she'll remember. Clark is in a lot of trouble. And wait for more about Ellen, too. You'll get her explanation later.

Thank you all again! You're comments have really made my week. Every time I felt a bit low, I just had to read them again and I was smiling once more.

Unfortunately, part 2 isn't ready yet. Sorry! I'd planned to post it this weekend, so that meant writing the past week. But I just haven't gotten around to it yet. I have about a page, and I know where I'm going. But I started a new job on Monday, and that's where a lot of my energy went. In the evenings, I just didn't feel like writing anymore. But it's one of my priorities to get done this weekend, so with a little bit of luck, I can post on Monday. But no promisses, though. Sorry again for the delay!

Saskia smile

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!