Wow...so Logram did all of that to save his daughter. I have to say that I agree for the most part with everyone else, the moral dilemma that Logram faced. However, I cannot say what I would not do to save my own child's life. I cannot imagine what it feels like to lose a child but I do know what it feels like to be given nothing but hopelessness for your child and I don't wish that on anyone. Fortunately my situation what just a matter of further testing and it all ended up minimal.

Now, Lois and Clark have to be sure that no one else ever finds out what happened and I'm afraid that there will be some long term side affects. Will Julia get powers? Will someone test her and find Super DNA? Was Zupie the guinea pig? I'm assuming Logram implanted bone marrow.

Now, Lois has to come clean and tell Clark that she knows so that she can help him with everything she has. Clark need to come clean, too. And the fact that Clark lost Jonathan in the process doesn't make it any easier.

Good work Smirky and I did wonder what happened to your story. Well done and please hurry back.

~Sheila

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.