This is one of those cute little stories that I really love to find on the boards while I'm having my morning coffee. Granted, I sometimes end up spilling some of the liquid while I read 'em, but it starts off the day on a wonderful note and usually guarantees I'll be smiling at least through lunch time. smile

The night ended with Lois, who was by this point more than a little tipsy and pleasantly full, snuggled in the crook of Clark's arm snoring softly.
*happy sigh* I love it when they end up like that. It's all cute and sweet and generally waffy.

After popping two into the toaster she found behind dust-covered pots in one of the floor level cabinets, she headed for the bathroom where Clark was undoubtedly all soapy this very minute.
and this is where I'm sorry I'm at work because I'd love to pop in the DVD with "It's a Small World...." on just so I can get a nice good look at one my of absolutely favorite shritless scenes. *dreamy sigh*

“Uh, it’s alright!” His voice sounded a wee bit higher than usual, and she wondered if she was just imagining the shocked expression on his face when she had opened the door. “You can still brush your teeth, if you’d like. I promise I won’t peek!”
Ok, this is so, soooooo very cute! He's saying he won't peek when he pretty much knows there's nothing to for him to see (let's forget about x-ray vision for a sec!) but she could easily get an eye-full.

The sudden scuffle in the shower made her remember where she was. Concerned, she turned to see her partner hopping on one foot as his hand rested on the shower wall. It seemed to her that there was a crack in the porcelain and she wondered how long it had been there and when he planned on getting it fixed.
rotflol too darn funny!!

Was the man really that blind?
hehehe. No, you're the one who's blind, Lois. And you're about to be really, *really* blinded real quick. Heeee! I would have liked to be a fly on the wall in this story, you have noooooo idea!

“Clark!” Lois exclaimed as she slapped her hand against his damp back and she could practically see him rolling his eyes. “This isn’t a birthday cake!”
Lois... Lois... Clark is Superman. So, I mean, you know... SuperBreath and all that. *giggles* Of course, I like the idea of him using the towel a whoooooooole lot better anyhoo. smile

“Gee, I didn’t think I looked that funny.”
awww! there, there. *pats him on the back* Funny-looking is definitely not what I would use to describe you. Not at all!!

[...]when he saw Clark strolling out into the bullpen whistling an odd tune that sounded strangely familiar.
la la la la, la la laaaaaaaaaaaa... *giggles*

“I only offered her some Pop-Tarts!”
Still choking with laughter at that line. lol Way, way too funny for words!

Yay for another really great Brucie-fic laugh *dances*

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies