blush blush blush blush
Oh my goodness, you certainly know how to flatter a girl. What a wonderful way to wake up this morning! I'm so excited you guys liked this. You very most certainly made my day. Okay, let me respond to all of this.

Ignoredsins--

So perfectly Lois and Clark! Lois only sees the negative aspects of her personality, but luckily, she has Clark to point out her good sides as well.
I'm glad you enjoyed that! It was a little difficult for me to decide if it was in character or not... because Lois being Lois, brimming with self confidence, I wondered if it was not contradictory to her self. But I think the logic I went with, and the logic you're following, is that when the protective layer falls off around Clark, she lets some of her insecurities show.
And a sequel? Hmm... I hadn't thought about it. Lol. Maybe instead I can get a better head start on some of the billions of 1/4 of the way finished fics on my harddrive instead!

Camy-- Yeah gossip can be REALLY cruel. I'm a senior in high school... so... I know. Lol. Even I felt bad for poor Lois. I'm glad you liked Clark stumbling over his words. Hehe. I liked it too. For some reason a flustered Clark Kent appeals to me even more than an in control one. Thank you for reading this!

Hasini-- Thank you so much!!! I can't tell you how excited you made me with your FDK! Gosh this stuff is addicting... Lol your comment about the Greek God made me laugh. But I can only figure that is the logic Lois Lane used if she could resist that stud of a partner of hers. drool drool drool So... I ran home and scribbled away in my journal like the stereotypical little kid, lol.

I think the biggest sell for me in this story was that they didn't just fall into each others arms and speeded-up Happily Ever After.
Good! I didn't want that to happen either. I spent a while on the phone with my friend, mulling over the ending. I guess credit goes to her because while I was sitting there going "WHAT SHOULD SHE DO?!" she goes "why doesn't she just tell him not now?" and I was like "oh... well... I suppose... *leaves phone hanging and bolts back to computer* wink

You should write more often, Laura. I think you're one of the best writers we have posting these days.
they need a flabbergasted smiley on here. Words can't tell you how much I appreciate that.

Anna-- Anna, so sorry you had a sucky day! But I'm glad I could make it a little bit better. smile I hope your car gets fixed soon!

Vonceil-- Any feedback is enough and more than expected! Thank you so much for your kind words. laugh

Thank you EVERYBODY. I really, really appreciate it.

Laura.

Thanks to CapeFetish for the awesome icon. smile